Korean Style-ddukboki Spicy Rice Cake
* 1 package rice cake
* 1 package fish cake, cut in triangle shapes
* 1/2medium onion, thinly sliced
* 3 green onions, sliced
* 2 cups water (or anchovy soup base)
* 3 -4 tablespoons red pepper paste (gochujjang)
* 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic
* 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
* 1 tablespoon sugar s
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon sesame oil
How to make it
* Put rice cake (dduk), soaked in boiling water still softened then drained
* In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, red pepper flakes, garlic, sugar, sesame oil, ginger powder, salt, gochujjang; prepare sauce
* In a large deep pan, boil the water, stir together with sauce till all is dissolved.
* Add sliced onions, fish cakes and rice cakes, lower the heat & simmer about 5 minutes.-stirring to ensure that the thickening sauce coats everything properly.
* Once the sauce has thickened and the rice cakes are soft all the way through, add sliced green onion and mix together.
Alert webmaster - Báo webmaster bài viết vi phạm nội quy